Freeware for all, Windows XP or later required.
Simple and Beautiful Image Viewer for Windows
Simple, Simple and SimpleNexusImage is a simple and light image viewer.
Exif InformationYou can see Exif Information of photos.
PortableNexusImage.exe and NexusImage.ini files are all it needs. NexusImage doesn't use Windows Registry.
CaptionYou can add caption to images.
NexusImage ver18.104.22.1682 February 24 2013
- Improved: Keyborad Shortcuts
Previous Image: Down or Right arrow
Next Image: Up or Left arrow
Zoom In: + or Z
Zoom Out: - or Shift + Z
- Added: Show in Explorer
- Added: Flip Horizontal/Vertical
- Added: Edit with function. You can add editors and open an image you are viewing with one of those editors.
Shift + Click an editor if you want to edit or delete an editor.
- Added: Show/Hide StatusBar function. You can view images without titlebar and statusbar.
- Improved: Menu structure changed.
NexusImage ver22.214.171.1240 August 24 2011
- Improved: Faster image loading
- Added: Shift+PageDown/PageUp steps 10 images
'Enter' key added to open image
Ctrl+Tab shortcut added to switch between view window and thumbnails window
Ctrl+F to focus search box in thumbnails window
NexusImage ver126.96.36.1990 August 16 2010
- Added: Exif View Window (Ctrl + E)
- Added: Image file name Tool Tip on thumbnails window
- Added: Select All button on Associations dialog
- Fixed: Window center position was not maintained.
- Fixed: Fit to Window didn't work properly when JPEG is rotated.
- Improved: Desktop Dim can be set to 0 (no dim).
- Improved: UpdateCheck.exe removed. Now update check is done internally.
- Improved: JPEG image auto rotation on thumbnails window
- Improved: Getting thumbnail speed increased.
NexusImage ver188.8.131.525 July 2 2010
- Added: Support animated GIF
- Added: Use smooth stretch option
- Added: Desktop Dim Level option
- Improved: Prev/Next Image navigation speed improved
- Fixed: Access violation on file associations dialog
- Fixed: Asks administrator privileges when applying file associations on Windows XP
NexusImage ver184.108.40.2065 May 30 2010
- Added: Set file associations option dialog
- Added: Popup menu for zoom level on the status bar
- Improved: Thumbnail list scrollbar redesigned
- Improved: Display folder name on the top of thumbnail list window
- Fixed: Set as desktop background problem in Windows XP
- Program icon redesigned
NexusImage ver1.0 Beta3 April 28 2010
- Set as desktop background function added
- ESC key now closes the application
- Shows chessboard background for images having transparent area
- Higher quality of thumbnail images in thumbnail window
- Dim out around the image window
- Fixed: window position problem in multi-monitor environment
- Fixed: caption was not updated properly right after editing